New to Netflix Canada January 2020
New to Netflix Canada December 2019 – With the upcoming holidays, it should come as no surprise that various Christmas themes will arrive on Netflix Canada in December 2019. You can listen to streaming classics such as THE GRINCH STOLEN CHRISTMAS, as well as Netflix originals such as a PRINCE OF CHRISTMAS: THE ROYAL BABY CASA PARA NATALE. Some acclaimed original Netflix films appear on the streaming service, such as MARRIAGE STORY and THE TWO PAPES, as well as the original new series THE WITCHER. You can also watch the new seasons of computing, FULL HOUSE and LOST IN SPACE. And if you look at THE AUTUMN or THE GOOD WOMAN, you have to catch them quickly when they leave Netflix in Canada in December.
Netflix Canada January 2020 Releases
- Dead Kids (Netflix Film): A socially awkward teen bonds with a group of misfits who plot to take out the school’s arrogant rich kid — until their kidnapping scheme turns deadly.
- A Cinderella Story: Christmas Wish
- American Made
- Crocodile Dundee
- Dinner for Schmucks
- Eastsiders: Season 4
- Look Who’s Talking Too
- Steel Magnolias
- Terminator Genisys
- The Duchess
- The Greatest Showman
- The Lovely Bones
- The Shape of Water
- The Terminal
- Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir: Season 3: Part 1
- Team Kaylie: Part 2 (Netflix Family): Ready for more shine, glamor and value? Kaylie and the Puercoespine improve their skills for a new list of action-packed jokes.
- Especial de Natal Porta dos Fundos: A Primeira Tentação de Cristo (Netflix film): Jesus, who gets the big 3-0, brings a surprising guest to meet the family. Porta dos Fundos comedians are scheduled for a special evening.
- Tiffany Haddish: Black Mitzvah (Netflix Original): It’s ready … to celebrate! Tiffany Haddish discovers her Jewish roots in her next special comedy, Black Mitzvah, as she takes us on a revealing journey through her life. With his bold and revolutionary comic barrier, Tiffany reflects on glory and receives his “legacy”, the precious lessons he learns from his life when he gets a monkey from it … Beyoncé, his infamous New Year’s set and more Tiffany Haddish: The Black Mitzvah will be launched worldwide on December 3, 2019, on Netflix. Mazel Tov! The special is produced by Haddish for She Ready Productions and producers named after Emmy Wanda Sykes and Page Hurwitz for Push It Productions.
New on Netflix Canada January 2020
- Let’s Dance (Netflix Film): After his crew breaks up, a gifted but insecure hip-hop dancer teaches at a top ballet school in Paris, where he falls for an aspiring ballerina.
- Los Briceño (Netflix Original): After an argument with her dad, a young woman from a family of macho truck drivers is kicked out of the home and must make her own success as a trucker.
- Magic for Humans: Season 2 (Netflix Original): Hilarious and heartfelt, Justin Willman pulls out all the stops and props to amaze real people with playful tricks and showstopping magic routines.
- About a Boy
- Baby Mama
- Charlie Wilson’s War
- Cinderella Man
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
- Notting Hill
- The Blacklist: Season 6
- The Bone Collector
- A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby (Netflix Film): Christmas brings the ultimate gift to Aldovia: a royal baby. But first, Queen Amber must help her family and kingdom by finding a missing peace treaty.
- Apache: La Vida de Carlos Tevez (Netflix Original): This gritty dramatization of the life of Carlos Tevez shows his rise to soccer stardom amid the harrowing conditions in Argentina’s Fuerte Apache.
- Greenleaf: Season 4
- Home for Christmas (Netflix Original): Fed up with the constant comments on her relationship status, perpetually single Johanne starts a 24-day hunt for a partner to bring home for Christmas.
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
- V Wars (Netflix Original): A doctor is pitted against his best friend after an ancient disease turns people into vampires. From the comics by Jonathan Maberry and Alan Robinson.
- Astronomy Club: The Sketch Show (Netflix Original): Astronomy Club: The Sketch Show is a new series of 6 episodes from the Khalabo Ink Society of Kenya Barris, which will be released on Netflix on December 6, 2019. Members of the group with the same name, first trained in 2014 and have an audience created by shows in New York, including Shawtane Bowen, Jonathan Braylock, Ray Cordova, James III, Carolina Martin, Jerah Milligan, Monique Moses, and Keisha Zollar. The skits will explore a variety of topics ranging from pop culture to social issues to the black experience. The director of Barris produces the series with showrunner Daniel Powell (Amy Schumer, I think you’re leaving with Tim Robinson) and Anni Weisband from the Khalabo Ink Society.
- The Chosen One: Season 2 (Netflix Original): The world pours into the once-closed Aguazul as the doctors circle back to the village, and a journalist promises to tell the Chosen One’s story.
- The Confession Killer (Netflix Documentary): Henry Lee Lucas was known as America’s most prolific serial killer. But will DNA results expose the biggest criminal justice hoax in U.S. history?
- Fuller House: Season 5 (Netflix Original): Jimmy and Steph bring their new baby home and dive headfirst into the world of parenting. But no worries: They’ve got a houseful of hands to help.
- Glow Up (Netflix Original): Aspiring makeup artists apply themselves to celebrity looks, movie prosthetics and more in a colorful competition show hosted by Stacey Dooley.
- Marriage Story (Netflix Film): Academy Award-nominated filmmaker Noah Baumbach directs this incisive and compassionate look at a marriage coming apart and a family staying together.
- Spirit Riding Free: The Spirit of Christmas (Netflix Family): Lucky and friends must figure out how to get home in time for Christmas when a falling boulder — and a serious snowstorm — derail their travel plans.
- Teasing Master Takagi-san: Season 2 (Netflix Anime): Now in his second year of middle school, Nishikata still tries to outplay Takagi, but continues to fail miserably at his quest to get even.
- Three Days of Christmas (Netflix Original): Four sisters deal with family drama and secrets throughout three different time periods, all occurring on Christmas Day.
- Triad Princess (Netflix Original): After growing up in the shadow of her mafia-affiliated father, Angie defies his wishes and takes a gig as an undercover bodyguard for a famous actress.
- Virgin River (Netflix Original): Searching for a fresh start, a nurse practitioner moves from LA to a remote northern California town and is surprised by what — and who — she finds.
- Light of My Life
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Holi-Slay Spectacular
- A Family Reunion Christmas (Netflix Family): M’Dear and her sisters struggle to keep their singing act together before a church Christmas pageant while Grandpa teaches the kids a valuable lesson.
- Shameless (U.S.): Season 9
- 12 Strong
- Michelle Wolf: Joke Show (Netflix Original): Actress Michelle Wolf wants to fight for the equality of women … but not so annoying. In her next special comedy on Netflix, Michelle Wolf: Joke Show, the comic analyzes the differences between men and women, examines gender equality and explains why society should always wake up a little “less” and more, constantly stimulating. Michelle Wolf: The Joke Show will be launched worldwide on Netflix on December 10, 2019.
- Especial de Natal Porta dos Fundos (Netflix Film): “In this biblical “” Hangover”” spoof, the apostles awaken to find Jesus is missing and must piece together events of the previous night’s wild Last Supper. “
- Jack Whitehall: Christmas with my Father (Netflix Original): Jack Whitehall attempts to get his notoriously stodgy father into the holiday spirit in this comedy-variety Christmas extravaganza.
- 6 Underground (Netflix Film): Meet a new kind of action hero. Six untraceable agents, totally off the grid. They’ve buried their pasts so they can change the future. Ryan Reynolds stars in this gritty globe-trotting action-adventure from director Michael Bay.
- RuPaul’s Drag Race: All-Stars: Season 4
- Northern Rescue: Season 1
- Star Trek
Ronny Chieng: Asian Comedian Destroys America! (Netflix Original): Actor, Daily Show correspondent and Crazy Rich Asians actor Ronny Chieng make their special debut in Netflix comedy in Asian comedy Destroys America! Chieng, born in Malaysia and raised in Manchester, New Hampshire, Singapore, and Australia, shares his complex vision of his journey to America so far. From the evaluation of the effects of consumerism to the American theory of efficiency. UU. With an American-Asian president, Chieng shares what he thinks makes the United States great for Ronny Chieng: the Asian comedian destroys the United States!
Coming to Netflix Canada January 2020
- Don’t F**k With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer (Netflix Documentary): Cyber sleuths engage in a dangerous game of cat and mouse with a man who posts sadistic animal-abuse videos online — and then turns to murder.
- Soundtrack (Netflix Original): This romantic musical drama follows the love stories connecting an eclectic group of people in modern-day Los Angeles.
- After The Raid (Netflix Documentary): A large immigration raid in a small Tennessee town leaves emotional fallout as well as far-reaching questions about justice, faith, and humanity.
- Ultraviolet: Season 2 (Netflix Original): Ola and her team of amateur sleuths continue to solve crimes — including one that hits close to home — as a new detective joins the force.
- Twice Upon a Time (Netflix Original): Still reeling from a breakup, Vincent Dauda receives a package with mysterious properties that could give him a chance to win back his ex, Louise.
- Pet Sematary
- The Two Popes (Netflix Film): Fernando Meirelles, Academy Award-nominated director “City of God” and triple Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Anthony McCarten tell the intimate story of one of the most dramatic power transitions of the last 2,000 years. Frustrated by the direction of the church, Cardinal Bergoglio (Jonathan Pryce) asks permission to withdraw from Pope Benedict (Anthony Hopkins) in 2012. Instead, despite scandals and doubts, the introspection of Pope Benedict XVI calls on his most serious critic and future successor to Rome to reveal to him a secret that would have shaken the foundations of the Catholic Church. Behind the walls of the Vatican a struggle between tradition and progress, guilt and forgiveness begin, while these two very different men face their past to find a common foundation and forge a future for a billion followers in the world. world. Inspired by real events.
- The Witcher (Netflix Original): The witcher Geralt, a mutated monster hunter, struggles to find his place in a world where people often prove more wicked than beasts.
- CAROLE & TUESDAY: Part 2 (Netflix Anime): Carole and Tuesday’s newfound attention brings with it new challenges. Angela considers them rivals, and the Mars music business isn’t easy.
- Como caído del Cielo (Netflix Film): Legendary Mexican actor-singer Pedro Infante is sent back to Earth in an impersonator’s body to mend his womanizing ways and earn entrance into heaven.
- Crash Landing on You (Netflix Original): A paragliding mishap drops a South Korean heiress in North Korea — and into the life of an army officer, who decides he will help her hide.
- John Mulaney & The Sack Lunch Bunch (Netflix Original): Comedian John Mulaney, an Emmy Award winner, wants to rediscover the magic of this television age when the children sang songs about their feelings with famous guests in fun outdoor sets. The result: John Mulaney and The Sack Lunch Munch. My name is John Mulaney and I am a 37 year old man. Sack Lunch Bunch is a group of children aged 8 to 13 who are more talented than me. In this special, we are accompanied by famous guests such as David Byrne, Tony André De Shields, Natasha Lyonne, Annaleigh Ashford, Richard Kind and Jake Gyllenhaal from the movie Zodiac. The result is a collage of Broadway shows, comic skits for all ages, meditations on the unknown of children and adults, and a volcano of paper-mâché. It is fun, musical, happy, anxious and surprisingly deep.
- Lost in Space: Season 2 (Netflix Original): There are more dangers and adventures for the Robinson family! With Jupiter 2 stuck on a mysterious ocean planet without his beloved robot, the Robinson must work together with the naughty and manipulative Dr. Smith, and the always charming Don West, to return to Resolute and meet the other settlers. But they quickly discover that everything is not what it seems. A series of incredible new threats and unexpected discoveries arise when searching for the key to finding Robot and safe passage to Alpha Centauri. They will stop for nothing to ensure the safety of their families … After all, survival is a specialty of Robinson.
- TERRACE HOUSE: TOKYO 2019-2020: Part 2 (Netflix Original): As Kenji and Risako’s story reaches its conclusion, Ruka faces a choice. A new member opens the door to the house as life in Tokyo continues.
- All the Money in the World
- The App (Netflix Film): While in Rome to shoot his first movie, actor and industrial heir Nick becomes obsessed with a dating app that sends him into a self-destructive spiral
- Le Bazar de la Charité (Netflix Original): Amid a devastating fire in 1897 Paris, three women see their destinies turned upside down by identity theft, forbidden love, betrayal, and emancipation.
- Fast & Furious Spy Racers (Netflix Family): Adventures abound as a group of teenagers infiltrates an elite racing league controlled by a nefarious organization bent on world domination.
- You: Season 2 (Netflix Original): The dark drama returns for its second season, with Joe now laying low and hiding from his ex in LA. Can he deal with his past and make a fresh start, this time with the right woman?
- The Gift (Netflix Original): In an Anatolian ruin, an archaeologist finds a mysterious link to a young painter (Beren Saat), who embarks on a quest to uncover secrets in her past.
- Kevin Hart: Don’t F**k This Up (Netflix Documentary): In a new six-part documentary series, Don Fottile, Kevin Hart offers him unprecedented access to his life in the past year. Based on the trials and trials as a father, partner, model, and businessman, Hart reflects on the events that shaped his life and made him the person he is today. Viewers get a glimpse behind the scenes of Kevin’s daily life as they face the consequences of the Oscar controversy, his marriage, and his growing career. The series includes interviews with Hart’s friends and family, rare archive footage of his childhood and early childhood, as well as personal anecdotes from the comic. Kevin Hart: Do not F ** k This Up will be released worldwide on Netflix on December 27, 2019. The series is produced by Hartbeat Productions, Lionsgate, Makemake, 3 Arts Entertainment and Magical Elves.
- Hot Gimmick: Girl Meets Boy (Netflix Film): After Hatsumi’s single-minded neighbor blackmails her into being his servant, they learn the real meaning of love and trust. Based on the hit manga.
- Alexa & Katie: Season 3 (Netflix Family): Alexa tries to put cancer behind her, but a new person in her life might make that especially hard, while Katie will need all the support she can get from her best friend. The teen series returns for Season 3.
- The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: Reawakened (Netflix Anime): Kusuo and his gaggle of self-proclaimed friends are back for more psychic mishaps. If he didn’t have enough problems before, he’s got even more now.
New to Netflix Canada January 2020
- The Degenerates: Season 2 (Netflix Original): The Netflix Original stand-up comedy series The Degenerates is back for season 2 with six new wild and unfiltered sets from – Adrienne Iapalucci, Donnell Rawlings, Jim Norton, Nikki Glaser, Ms. Pat, and Robert Kelly. Spend your New Year the right way when the second season launches globally on December 31.
- Happy Death Day
- Made of Honor
- The Neighbor (Netflix Original): Javier, a 20-something struggling with adulthood and his girlfriend, unexpectedly becomes a superhero. Based on Santiago García and Pepo Pérez’s comic.
- Suits: Season 9
- Yanxi Palace: Princess Adventures (Netflix Original): Determined to win the heart of a Mongolian prince, a Qing dynasty princess contends with palace intrigue and vendettas against her family.
Last Call – Titles Rotating Off the Service in December 2019
- Lady Bird
- The Good Wife: Season 1-6
- The Fall: Series 1-3